Saturday, June 25, 2011

Miranda Richardson is Team Edward


Even though you’re not a part of the final Harry Potter film, do you have any final thoughts on the closure of the series?
RICHARDSON: Oh, I’m looking forward to Breaking Dawn! I think it’s a great thing to be part of. I do, truly. I think it’s something that’s going to last. Even though the special effects move on, at a fast pace, I think that the storytelling, which is of prime importance, is pretty great, during that franchise. I think there’s a back-and-forth that happens. The kids don’t just see the movies, but they also read the books. It doesn’t matter if they read them before or after. There’s a wish and a will to get involved in that world, which is great. I know that the stories have a lot of detractors, but [J.K. Rowling] got people reading again, in a mass way.

What is it about Breaking Dawn that you’re so excited about?
RICHARDSON: Oh, I’m a huge Twilight fan! I love it! Maybe they’ll invite me to the premiere now.

Are you Team Edward or Team Jacob?
RICHARDSON: Oh God, don’t do that! I’m Team Edward.


Full interview at the Collider | Via

2 comments:

Iluvthemovies said...

Miranda Richardson is such a wonderful actress. Who knew she was a Twilight fan, thank goodness she is Team Edward, I may have never seen another of her movies.lol

Unknown said...

I love how everyone loves the series and is so involved one way or another!